A few weeks back, I spoke with Brannan Atkinson, President of Atkinson Public Relations for a podcast for his agency’s blog. He and I talked about about many things that impact the role of social media for B2B companies.
Some of the topics we discuss in the podcast include:
* How SocialMediaB2B.com got started
* The impact of real-time search on B2B companies
* How Twitter impacts B2B social media marketing
* The opportunity of context in B2B content marketing
* The impact of social media on B2B sales teams
* Influencer marketing and the reduction of gatekeepers
* Building social capital by sharing content
You can listen to the podcast here.
Thanks to Brannan for including me in his podcast series! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think about the Podcast.