Our friends at Inside View created this awesome infographic that gathers together many statistics, ideas and examples about using social media to help drive leads and sales for B2B companies. You can look through the stats yourself, but here are some to consider:
- 61% of US marketers use social media to increase lead gen
- 67% more leads per month are generated by companies who blog
- IBM saw an increase of 400% in sales in a social selling pilot program
- 55% of buyers search for information on social media
- 75% of buyers likely to use social media in the purchase process
What information in the above graphic is new to you, or do you think will resonate most with others in your B2B company? Oh, and how do you think that guy gets his hair to do that every day?