We will gladly consider guest posts on SocialMediaB2B.com if you follow and accept these guidelines:
1. Please contact us first with a suggested topic and examples of published posts at contact AT socialmediab2b DOT com.
2. Post must be about some aspect of social media or marketing for B2B companies, and written for an audience of B2B marketers or communications professionals. Take a look at some of our posts to get a sense of what we publish.
3. Product-based posts where your product is the solution to a problem will be rejected. Consider discussing the issue at a higher level, and provide general solutions no matter what products someone might be using.
4. Posts must be exclusive to SocialMediaB2B.com. If you would like to subsequently publish a post on your own personal or corporate blog, please wait at least 7 days and include a link to the original post that says “This post originally appeared on SocialMediaB2B.com.”
5. Suggested length: 500-800 words
6. Headlines, copy, images and links may be changed or removed at the discretion of the editor. If your post is written primarily to promote a link for your company or client, we will likely reject your post.
7. Include a 1-2 sentence bio to be published beneath your post.
8. Make sure you have a WordPress Gravatar set up with the same email address you use, so a photo will appear with your bio.