We are at the halfway point of the year and it is instructive to review which Social Media B2B posts have resonated with our readers over the past six months. The following list is based solely on page views, as determined by Google Analytics. It does not include factors like how many comments a post received or how many times a post has been retweeted.
If you are a regular reader of this site, than most of these posts are familiar to you. You have probably read and retweeted them. If not, read on to find some great information to help you with social media for your B2B company. If you are a new reader, below is a good sampling of the kinds of posts we publish. The most popular social network on this site, based on this list, is Facebook, followed by Twitter, then LinkedIn. That is because more B2B marketers are trying to understand how to use Facebook in their social media plans.
And one final note before we get to the list. Each one of these posts has a number in the title, which means it is a list of some sort. Whether it is a list of stats, tools, examples or a way to do things, blog reader like having their information organized into lists.
1. 28 Awesome B2B Social Media Statistics
2. Top 10 B2B Companies on Twitter
3. 10 B2B Social Media Case Studies and Examples
4. 7 B2B Social Media Tools You Haven’t Heard Of
5. 5 Ways for B2B Companies to Engage on Facebook
6. 75 of the Best B2B Facebook Marketing Tips
7. 8 B2B Facebook Landing Pages
8. 11 Predictions for B2B Social Media in 2011
9. [Updated] 10 Examples of B2B Facebook Fan Pages
10. 15 Useful Twitter Tools for B2B Social Media
Do you have a favorite post that did not make the list?